Monday, February 17, 2014
5- Emily Gries
This
blog was difficult to think about for me, because the idea that my partner and
I had is not essential to the application. Our idea was to improve the mobile
I-Phone application and add push notifications for more avid users. However,
using the unnecessary test, I have come to realize that this is merely just a nice
accessory and would not help the users improve their usability with the
application. It would just be a nice extra, but rather something for a small
group of users. It does not contribute directly to the completion to the task
at hand and is not vital; going against the last two bullet points of questions
for this method. Our project was great in the fact that it would be a great and
cool improvement, but it is not necessary and would not pass the 60 second test
either, as it would be one of the first things to be cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment