Wednesday, January 15, 2014

From Your Mentor: Nathan Potts :-)

This is me :-D
Hey Everyone,

I'm Nathan Potts, and I'm one of your mentors for this class Human-Computer Interaction and I'm excited to be a part of it. I am a second year master's student in the Human-Computer Interaction Design program and I did my undergraduate degree here at IU in Informatics, so you might have seen me around. It was only a few years ago, that I was in your seats for this class and this was one of my favorites and laid the foundation to where I am today.

In my free time, I enjoy playing and talking about video games - loving some Kerbal Space Program as of late. I'm also excited about photography, good stories, and Tabletop games like Dungeons & Dragons, and of course, design. If you want to reach out to me and talk about any of these things or anything else, don't be shy.

Listening to our first class, one of the most important things I took away was to ask questions. You'll be doing many new things in this class - some which may not make sense and you should ask questions when this happens.

Enjoy Project 1 and Email if you have any questions at ncpotts@indiana.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment