Thursday, January 16, 2014

1-Adam Johnson


Hi! My name is Adam Johnson and simply enough just go by Adam.  I am a senior here majoring in Informatics (but hopefully graduating in the summer).  I am from a small town in southern Indiana called Austin, which is around thirty miles north of Louisville.  Although it's hard to tell now, I used to be a long distance runner.  I come from a family of runners, my dad ran track and cross country for Purdue, all my uncles ran for Cumberland University, and two of my cousins are currently running for Berea College.  In 2010 I ran the Tecumseh Trail Marathon here in Bloomington, where I got 28th out of around 600.  What worries me the most in this class is the final project, as I noticed it is a team thing.  Group projects aren't always good experiences and I'm afraid I will be stuck with a heavy workload or a team that doesn't work well together.  So far I took from this class the realization that even all the little things in life that go unnoticed have a great deal of design and innovation in them (e.g. the doors, ketchup bottle, etc.).  I find myself thinking if something I see was designed well.

No comments:

Post a Comment