Monday, January 20, 2014

1-Trevor Corradin

  Hello, I am Trevor Corradin. I am a junior majoring in informatics and Spanish linguistics, with minors in information technology and Portuguese. I am from Munster, located in northwest Indiana.

  I really love camping/hiking/anything else you would go do out in the woods really. I'm also very into weightlifting with my roommates, and working at Kopi coffee shop on 10th street right off campus. I lived in Spain for a few months during the summer  of my junior year in high school, and would love to move back after I graduate.

  The part of this class that I am most worried about is sketching. I have always been horrendous at drawing and sketching, so this is something I will have to work on

  A main idea that I took away from the first class was that every design has its own benefits and flaws. There are some designs that will work much better for certain tasks, and worse for others.



No comments:

Post a Comment