Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1 - Jake Van Schouwen

Hey everyone my name is Jake Van Schouwen. You can call me Jake or Jacob, doesn't make a difference :)

I am a sophomore majoring in Informatics and I'm from Valparaiso, Indiana.

I'm pretty nerdy.  I like video games like Diablo III and League of Legends and at times, Pokemon O_O.  My IGN in D3 and LoL is Donkey Superstar.  If you play, add me :)  I'm also a soccer fanatic.  I'm really into European soccer, my favorite team being Barcelona and you can call me a band-wagoner if you want ;) My favorite international team is the Netherlands for obvious reasons (Van Schouwen is my last  name) and I'm looking to get tickets to see them play this summer in the World Cup down in Brazil! Really excited about that.

I am nervous about the drawing.  I am no Picasso.

I thought it was really interesting to think that Coca-Cola designed the opening sound of the can.
 This is me btw.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jake. It's great to meet you. Nothing wrong with liking Pokemon and League of Legends. I love them too. Not much a fan of Diablo III though - just not my style. I'm no Picasso myself and sketching will be much easier than drawing. Yeah, I was salivating at the Coca-Cola sound and I don't even drink pop.

    ReplyDelete