I like playing computer games such as League of Legends and I also play basketballs though I am not very good at it. (I saw someone else post things like this and I think this is a good idea.) In addition, I love eating delicious food, especially Chinese food. I strongly recommend you to try it :)
I am worried about drawing because I never get a good score on it even in primary school.
I think what is interesting to me is the sound of opening cans is designed. But I want to know more about how it works.
Hello Baiyan. It's great to meet you! I love playing League of Legends too. It's a very fun game. My favorite Chinese place in Bloomington is Mr. Hibachi. There are so many wonderful things to try! It's okay that your drawing skills aren't very good. Mine aren't either, fortunately sketching is easier than drawing.
ReplyDeleteHi Nathan. Nice to meet you! I watched some videos about sketchnoting but I still can't get clues about making them. Wish the things will become better.
DeleteBy the way, wish you have a good holiday^