https://squareup.com/
This is the menu bar for squareup.com. I think this design is very goal oriented and full of purpose. Not only is the design cohesive and sharp but it also reflects the company's goals in a straight forward manner. All the features that are necessary for a user to complete an activity are there. There is no need to waste time in finding what the user wants. Everything is found on the same page which enables the user to take specific actions. The most important, I think, is that the page isn't cluttered with information and unnecessary hyperlinks in addition to the fact that the more important hyperlinks are larger in font.
This is the menu bar for squareup.com. I think this design is very goal oriented and full of purpose. Not only is the design cohesive and sharp but it also reflects the company's goals in a straight forward manner. All the features that are necessary for a user to complete an activity are there. There is no need to waste time in finding what the user wants. Everything is found on the same page which enables the user to take specific actions. The most important, I think, is that the page isn't cluttered with information and unnecessary hyperlinks in addition to the fact that the more important hyperlinks are larger in font.

No comments:
Post a Comment