Monday, January 20, 2014

1- Emily Gries


Hi, my name is Emily Gries and I am a sophomore majoring in Informatics from Granger, IN.

 

I am currently a part of a professional business fraternity. Most people, like me upon coming to college, have never heard of these before but it is basically a group of people that rush and pledge to be in an organization based on professional development, community service, and brotherhood. In this fraternity, DSP, I am known as the happy, smiley one that cheers everyone up (they call me nugget). Other than this I love sports, specifically watching football, basketball, and soccer (Go Big Ten!) and am a huge fan of Netflix so if anyone has any recommendations for that, I am almost done with my current show so let me know.

I am worried about mostly the coding aspect of this class. I am not too familiar with different applications that were on the survey the first day. I am very creative and focused but I do not know if I have the knowledge to apply those skills all the time to my lack of knowledge with the design programs.

One idea that I took away from the first class is that everything is designed with a specific purpose in mind. Even the smallest details were discussed and designed for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment