Monday, January 20, 2014

1-Ying Yu Hong


Hi! My name is Ying Yu Hong. I'm a sophomore majoring in Informatics and my cognate is Computer Art. I'm from Shenzhen, China.

I started practicing yoga last summer and I'm now able to do "Salamba Sarvangasana", which means shoulder stand pose. I really enjoy doing yoga because it can stretch out my muscles and make my body become more flexible. I also like to draw and paint in my spare time. I want to work in the HCI field and become a user interface designer in the future.

Because I'm taking two other studio art classes this semester, what worries me is the workload. I'm not sure what kind of projects we will have but I will try to balance them.

I find the example of Coke tabs very interesting. It used some psychology strategies to understand people better and design things to fulfill users' needs and wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment