My name is Yousef Saead. I am a Junior majoring in Finance and minoring in Informatics. The hardest question I face is "Where are you from?" I was born in NJ,USA was raised in Jordan and have Palestinian parents. Choose which ever suits you!
I am almost positive that I am the only one that speaks Arabic in this class...thats interesting.
Honestly, what worries me most is the fact that design and "art" work isnt really my comfort zone so this should be interesting.
A new idea I took away from class is that undergraduate students seem to have a bad reputation with faculty. I didnt know it was that severe.
I am almost positive that I am the only one that speaks Arabic in this class...thats interesting.
Honestly, what worries me most is the fact that design and "art" work isnt really my comfort zone so this should be interesting.
A new idea I took away from class is that undergraduate students seem to have a bad reputation with faculty. I didnt know it was that severe.

Hello Yousef. It's good to meet you. This should be exciting class if it's outside of your comfort zone, because you'll be learning a lot. Let me know if you have any concerns.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Nathan Potts