Monday, March 10, 2014

8 - Nicholas Barker

The most important thing I am learning in this class is that nothing is ever finished or final.  In learning the flow process of design and how it all comes back around is something I just never really thought of. When I thought of designers, I would think of people that are very precise and look for perfection, while this still may be true, their work is never truly done as we are always looking to improve our work. Which I believe this is something that can be applied to many aspects of life.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is exactly how I felt. Iteration. Iteration of our designs is very important and I did not process this as being an important component of design. Designers iterate to strive for perfection although they will never reach the "perfect" design, but they will build a better design. I also agree that this applies to more than just design. It applies to anything we do in our lives and should be a part of it to make us better people.

    ReplyDelete