I learned a lot about design and life in general throughout this class. I always looked forward to going to INFO 300 because of its relevant content and great professor. I thoroughly enjoyed the "life lessons" that were talked about in this class.
I was impacted most by the realization that life is to short to worry about what others will think about you. I have always had the dream of starting my own business and this class helped encourage me along towards that dream. This class has taught me to not fear taking risks but to take more and fail faster. So that is what I am going to do.
Mills Digital (http://bymills.com/) will be launching in the fall of 2014. I have been doing freelance web development for the past two years and I have finally decided to take that and make it a legit business. I have met a couple of friends here at IU that are as passionate as I am about the web and they will be working along side me. Mills Digital will start out as a web development, design, and video production agency with hopes of becoming much more as we grow and learn more skills along the way. Feel free to follow us on our journey its going to be exciting!

God Luck Mate
ReplyDelete